Monday 10 November 2014

A Spooky Story

One stormy night.... Just kidding,

This past Sunday My Partner and I decided to surprise my mother as it is her birthday on the 14th and wanted to give her her prezzies and cards before her birthday, we was also well in the knowledge that my dad (despite them not being together) would be around there doing a few odd jobs. So couldn't have really timed it much better.



The day started normally had a few cups of tea some chin-wagging etc... My dad had just come in when he had finished doing the bits a pieces he had offered to do and stood in the hall between the kitchen and living room, when our son went out there and started pointing up at my mums book case but none of us knew why?

Later that evening, after my dad had left, Our son had Cbeebies on the t.v. for him to watch so my partner and I could talk to my mum and mum could do some knitting. Completely out of the blue our child went into the hall and started talking, he was seemingly talking to someone as he looked up with such intent and focus on his face.

My mum and I who both believe in life beyond death started to wonder who it could be, I should point out that he can't speak very well but knows to say hello to someone when you see them and goodbye when leaving, He was talking for a good 5 or 6 minutes until he suddenly again pointed up to the top of my mums book shelf and came out with "Hello doggy" My Mum's dog was put to sleep last thursday and there was no way that my son would have known that Mason's dog lead was on top of that book case. Believe or not you have to admit it's spooky.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear abut your mums dog. Spooky story I have to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find the full story in an earlier post entitled One final goodbye, he was a very poorly boy and it was the best thing for him

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a little bit spooky and I believe it totally, children are far more susceptible to things like this than adults.

    #UKBloggers

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sorry to hear about your beautiful dog x. Children are so much more tuned into things that as adults we have blocked out, they are way more sensitive to the vibes around them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your dog as well :( that is a little spooky, although reading the above comments I had not realised that children were more susceptible to these sorts of things! Thank you for passing by my blog again :) x

    ReplyDelete