Thursday 6 November 2014

"The Lovely...Small thing"- Mrs. quickly, nanny mcphee

Today's blog I'm going to let you in and have a peer into a world of what it is like when your child Hide's his clever little talents.

My little one has always been secretly bright, whenever he meets someone new tends to be shy but eventually comes out of his shell. The thing is when he Learns to do something new he tries to hide it. so from the beginning

He was never a crawler and for a long time we tried to get him mobile but he just wasn't having it and my partner and I just accepted he'd make the move in his own time, Little to our knowledge he had already started.

One day after work I got a call from my partner saying that our little one had moved from the sofa to the t.v. unit at which point had started pushing all the lovely little buttons for button size fingers however For my days off I did not see any evidence of this so thought that it was some kind of silly joke, Then when back at work coming out I get a call... Yep, He had had the dvd player off of the T.V Unit but again I didn't see anything of this in the evening and it went on like this for a week or so. Then I had a week off in which I caught him, I then had to apologise to my partner and realise that he is on the move... but we had no idea how, He never moved when we were around, at one point we even hid behind the door for half hour to catch him out. To no avail... We went and made a cup of tea came back and again he'd moved... the next trick we tried was to have his favourite toy and get him to come to us, nope, nothing but screams tears and tantrums. So it went on like that for a little while until eventually he realised it was easier for him to move himself then for us to move him.... He was of course a Bum-Shuffler.



The more recent games that we are playing is to talk plain and clear around mummy and daddy but make them look like liars when they tell friends and families what he says, as He will just speak gobbledee gook to anyone else. A prime example is he picked up from somewhere "Don't fworget to bess gramma" of course translated don't forget to bless grandma but will he say anything of anything close to this around the folks? Nooooo way.


Thanks for Reading

D.

Please Checkout my other blogs

Retrohousegames.blogspot.com
Poempantry.blogspot.com

and don't forget to follow me on twitter

https://twitter.com/davidnortheast

4 comments:

  1. Well they do say, it's the shy ones you need to watch :D Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, how funny! So clever (and so mischevious too!) Wouldn't have it any other way though would you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mischief deffinately not , daddy's twin, however the talking side of it yes because he makes us look like we're losing it lol

      Delete