Monday 3 November 2014

No Shortcut to success

Near on a Year ago my partner and I started a new venture with a catalogue company we set up plans upon plans to make this work we pushed and pushed and a year later feel that it is not for us. Unfourtunately you cannot force yourself to do something you don't enjoy.

We were told if we worked hard (which we did) we could make a small success of ourselves (which we haven't) we have found ourselves now in debt with said company and once again looking to return to the work place. with being out of the workplace for almost a year it is a welcome challenge for myself so where do I start?

Right here.


The only thing that will motivate someone is their dreams. Something useful that I have learned working for myself. So what are mine?


My dreams are simple but not easy to achieve

1.To live comfortably

I don't want to be thinking about the next bill to be paid but the next little treat I am going to buy for my family. I don't care if I'm living in rented or private accomadation but I want to feel it is affordable.

Life is difficult and so it seems to be difficult to be comfortable aswell, Once upon a time an employer would treat staff with respect 'cause there was another job going around the corner. Now however is not so simple employers know and abuse this and is not something I cope with easily is difficult management and I refuse to tolerate it hence why I walked out of so many jobs.

2. Afford annual holidays

This one isn't so difficult.... If your good at saving, which I am not. I am always finding the little treats instead of thinking about the big dreams, well that's changing now as my partner and I have a savings box that can't be accessed unless you take a hammer to it. One Great Idea whoever invented that..

 3. Do the things, I want to do

There is so much I want to do in the next 5 years but until the first 2 are achieved these won't happen I would like to go and see more stage shows with my family, I would like to learn to drive.

All these things are what will drive me to succeed I shall push myself like never before. Why? Because I'm fed up of bending over backward for life and for once I am going to warp every aspect of my life to make it a success and will not stop til I make it. So I welcome all of you to come back twice a week (Mon and Thurs) To read about my progress with these dreams and join me and my family's journey through the ups and downs that are to come.

Thank you for reading.
D.

2 comments:

  1. We have similar dreams. Good live. No suffering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is no life without suffering, but there is always a better life and that is what I strive for

      Delete